Verve has been awarded a financial management tender by the East African Community Civil Aviation Safety and Security Oversight Agency (CASSOA) a self accounting institution of the East African community, to supply, install, train and support the financial system, the installation will be done at CASSOA head quarters in Entebbe Uganda.
The proposed solution will demonstrate:
- Multicurrency functionality;
- Ability to track financial events and summarise information while still retaining the ability to drill down to individual transaction lines;
- Ability to support adequate management reporting, policy decisions and preparation of auditable financial statements in compliance with International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS) accrual basis;
- Designed with good relationships between software, hardware, procedures , controls and data;
- Ability to integrate with other business systems e.g. MS Office for ease of data extraction;
- Inbuilt security features to ensure protection, integrity and confidentiality of data;
- Allow automated approval processes; and
- Functionality allowing system generated numbering of transactions.